Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Python API ready for test (December 20, 2005 - 08:54)

Hi all,

I noticed a Boost library for python just entered Debian.  Since using
Boost components was already mentionned several times on this list, I
guess I'd just mention that one, maybe it could be useful.  The
package description says:

Yann Dirson    <ydirson@xxxxxxxxxx> |
Debian-related: <dirson@xxxxxxxxxx> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
                                    |  Freedom, Power, Stability, Gratis        | Check <>

Related Mails