mail[gna-help] [sr #2426] Removal of comments from the trackers - svnmerge logs are a killer!

Posted by Eric S. Raymond on November 03, 2009 - 17:34:

Update of sr #2426 (project admin):

Follow-up Comment #1:

It would require actual database surgery to do that, and the tools for it
don't exist in the current version of Savane.  I'm sorry, I've had similar
issues myself.

I'm afraid the only way this will get fixed is if somebody who cares about it
joins the Savane or SavaneCleanup projects and adds code to the interface to
support it.

I'm marking this "Wont Do"; unfortunately it's actually "Cant Do".

  Message sent via/by Gna!