Re: [Savane-dev] Groups always recreated (November 07, 2004 - 11:28)

Sylvain Beucler <beuc@xxxxxxxx> tapota :

> Nevertheless, one way to handle this issue would be to create a
> 'savanenobody' user that would be added to all Savane-generated
> groups. Plus a Perl script in 'update/1.0.x' to add this user to all
> groups present in the database and the system. That doesn't hurry,
> though.

Interesting idea. I suggest that you open a task on that topic,
mentioning this idea.

For users, we check whether their primary group is svusers. For
cohesion sake, this nobody user would be better named svnobody (and
not be member of svusers, indeed).

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |

You are on the gna.org mail server.

Generated by mhonarc 2.6.10, Sun Nov 07 11:40:05 2004