mailRe: XML parsing

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 15, 2011 - 10:40:

Would you have any information about which part he cannot parse?
relax is using the standard python XML module 'xml'
(  This should
produce valid XML.  Do you know what he's using to parse the XML?  In
any case, if he can do a little programming, all the spin data is
reachable with something along the lines of:

from generic_fns.mol_res_spin import spin_loop

for spin in spin_loop():
    print spin.s2